Friday, April 1, 2011

.::Mysterious Lady::.

This is the last post in the "30 things every woman should know or have by the time shes 30" series. I hope you all have enjoyed it. I really appreciate all of the in-world feed back given to me from friends, family, and fans. Perhaps we can come up with another series soon :) As I said at the start of the series , these tips are not in order of importance, so don't think you have to put these final 3 tips at the top of your list, or on your list at all. But I do hope I've helped someone evolve in some way. And I hope that you all remember that a woman has many hats. We have the mother hat, wife hat, sister hat, daughter hat, teacher hat, diva hat and so many more. Me, myself I wear all my hats at any given time necessary because I'm every woman all rolled up into one cute bundle. But you on the other hand may realize that all hats don't fit you, and believe me , if you can figure out what hat fits you best...your ahead of the game and well on your way to having a wonderful decade in your 30's.

28. Know that it's ok to say yes to something you never thought you would. Your turn-ons and turn-offs can change-alot. So what if being tied up sounded creepy before, doesn't mean you can't be intrigued by the idea now.

29. When to cry... There's an unlimited number of reasons you should. To do anything about any of that you have to stop crying eventually. You'll know when.

30. Know why the say life begins at 30




Hair/Hat: Dura
Earrings: Paper Couture _ oxidized , silver hoops
Dress: Peqe _ leather silver dress
Bracelets: Mandala _ louts chain and takara bangles
Boots: PixelFashion_ bombast boots (zebra)
Skin: Glance_ isabeli
Poses: EvergGlow





No comments:

Post a Comment