Monday, April 4, 2011

The Power of a Poncho

I don't know about you , but being a child of the 70's one of my favorite fashion staples was a crochet poncho, yes I said crochet! I can remember being like 6 years old having dinner with my family at Ponderosa, and thinking I was being highly fashionable and cute by taking the parsley from the garnish on my plate and sticking it in my poncho, lmao. Even back then I knew the importance of accessorizing.

Hair: Uw.st _ uriel hair
Poncho: Sn@tch _ crochet poncho
Jeans: L.inc _ tyra jeans washed black
Tank: Nadas _shred mini tank
Shoes: N-Core _ caresse
Watch: Miel _ troupe watch
To be notified of  Parties, Events, Hunts, Sales, My latest blog entries and so much more ...
search my group in-world and join for free!! X'CLUSIVE.COM

1 comment:

  1. *runs off with poncho* Now i feel powerful! <3

    ReplyDelete