Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Don't Get Too Comfortable

I don't know about yall , but I believe in keeping it sexy. I'm not saying you have to walk around like your posing for playboy 24-7 but please don't let baggy jeans and a t-shirt become your signature look.  Instead of sleeping in those sweat pants every nite try some boy shorts and a tank, or better yet His t-shirt and some panties :) I guess what I'm trying to say is , don't get too comfortable because comfortable sometimes leads to boring. When you say "OK honey let me throw on some jeans" let them sexy as hell....like the ones I'm wearing from Spirit Store in the pics below :)
Hair: Truth _ mariska
Outfit: Spirit Store_ odessa 
Bracelet: Ryca _ bry
Watch: Bandit _ oyster ladies watch
Shoes: Moody _ ingrid
Skin: Pxl _ linda


For info on the latest events, parties, sales, new releases and much more join our group in world
search X'CLUSIVE.COM 

No comments:

Post a Comment