Sunday, April 10, 2011

Please Stand By...

Welp, my computer is officially on the blink, literally. My screen is flickering like crazy and I can't see much of anything. Mind you , I just got this laptop one month ago. I know , that's crazy right....well I did kinda step on it and crack the screen, HUSH!!! And wouldn't you know I didn't get the accidental warranty!! But with alot of crying and puppy dog eyes , I was able to work something out with my local electronics store :) So... I tell you all this to say that I will be putting my computer in the shop and they estimate it will be at least a week to replace the screen, so bare with me everyone....if my blogging slows down a bit its because I'm under construction, lol. However please continue to check back as I will be attempting to use my old computer ...cross your fingers. All review items sent during my down time will be blogged asap :) Thank-You for your continued support. 


Hair: Bishwear _porta (free for a limited time only)
Tank: CYBER STARZ _ yellow tank (part of summer breeze/lemonade outfit)
special note on this tank: First of all it was designed by my wonderful and talented cousin 
Sacha Cybestar. Secondly its a kids store bursting with a whole lotta style...you may wanna check it out not only for your little girls but also for yourself.
Skirt: ZAARA _larin skirt (ivory)
Hair Flower: SOLIDEA _andrea head decor (new)
Shoes: N-Core _caresse
Skin: GLANCE _isabeli
Shape: By Sensi Brearly

For info on the latest events, parties, sales, new releases and much more join our group in world
search X'CLUSIVE.COM 

No comments:

Post a Comment