Thursday, March 31, 2011

.::Senorita Sensi::.

OK guys , tell me if this has ever happened to you. Your browsing thru your inventory and you come across a store that you haven't been to in a while so you say "hmmm, let me go see if they have anything new". You tp there only to end up in water or a deserted patch of grass. OR you could be like me and end up in a fabulous boutique. Thats what happened to me today , I was trying to get to a store, which shall remain nameless, and ended up at ViLada . You all may be familiar with this store , but its new to me and I absolutely love it. As soon as I landed I knew I had stumbled across a gem. The decor was quaint and tasteful. Thank goodness rl was calling so I didn't get the whole store...but expect to see me in more of Belen Clarringtons' stunning creations :)

Hair: DBS_jazmine (bark)
Skin: GLANCE_ isabeli
Outfit: ViLada _adia/red
Shoes: N-Core _ caresse
...three more things every woman should know or have by the time shes 30:

25. How to eat... Praying and loving are good skills to have, too, but if you can't nourish yourself    without experiencing a complex range of guilt's and fears and anxieties, you need help.

26. How to invest in the stock market... 

27. Know why talking about astrology is bullshit...lets face it weather your a Libra ,Leo, Virgo, or whatever ...everybody is different no matter what month you were born... period.


No comments:

Post a Comment