Friday, March 18, 2011

My 100th Post!

(Sensi takes out her acceptance speech and tissue) OMG, I can't believe this is happening....100 posts ago I never could have imagined how much fun this would be! (Dabs away a tear) First of all I'd like to thank all of my loyal readers, It has been your interest and support that keeps me going. So many of you have left me messages in world letting me know how much you've enjoyed an entry, or that you found a store on my blog you never knew existed. It means so much to me to know that I am helping and making a contrubition to the fashion community in some small way. Thank You so much and please keep on reading and leaving me messages.  I'd also like to thank the bloggers that inspired me thru this journey...the ones I look up to ....the ones that made me go broke everytime I looked at their blogs....Monicuzza Babenco , Linka Demina, Alexiaa Allen and Strawberry Singh. It was thru these beautiful ladies dedication to fashion , photography and writing that I began my own blog. I would also like to thank the wonderful designers, without your creativity , dedication and generous review items Sensi Style would be no more!!! OMG theres so many to name....ill name them by store (dabs away another tear and sniffles a little) Changing Facez & Savy Skins  IBIZARRE ,Indyra Originals ,  Spirit Store, Bax , COCO DESIGNSTruth Hair  Orage Creations Sand Shack Surf Co. [glow] Studio *fishy strawberry*  N-Core  Mr. Poet  Mimikri  YS&YS  Bandit Jewelry Shop A&A fashion shop Nyte 'n' Day U&R Dogs BAIASTICE RYCA Emery
AND SOOOO MANY MANY MORE. Please forgive me if I didnt mention your name, its only because I just heard the music telling me I have to leave the stage (sniffles) I'd also like to thank my sister Goldy for letting me drag her onto the blog from time to time. And last but not least I'd like to thank my husband Darren for putting up with me when im going thru bloggers block . For sitting by my side as I peck away at my keyboard preparing an entry, for knowing when to wisk me away from my desk for a much needed break, for your imput and ideas...I couldnt have made it this far with out you babe, Thank You.....(holds up my award) Heres to another 100 entries!!!!! love you all!!!!

A Few of my First Blog Entries 
AND 100 POSTS LATER....
A special congrats from Darren Brearly:

I have to give it up to My Wife Sensi,  not to many would dedicate there time as long as  she has to the sl world of fashion.  This pass year i've watched her stand strong doing what she lovez to do.   
Sensi,  congratz to you lady:>) , and to  all you  followerz
keep it locked on Sensi Style  therez so much more to come.

Darren









2 comments:

  1. *sniffles* What a wonderful heartfelt speech. I am so proud of you sis! I feel like I have taken this journey with you. You have inspired so many to create or enhance their beauty. Love It!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to you Sensi
    May you continue to have much success as you Do what you do in that ."SENSI Style"

    ReplyDelete