Monday, January 3, 2011

.::So Coal::.

It's 2011 and I'm really looking forward to see what new designs will be comming out. I don't really do the whole new years resolutions thing but I do like to set goals to strive for. One of my goals in sl is to step up my blogging. I would like to do at least 2-3 entries per week. I'd just be setting myself up for failure if I said
one per day unless I plan on quitting my rl job and dumping my rl family, lol. I think 2-3 blog posts in a 7day span is a good goal for me. I also want to broaden my social networking horizon. Plurk had me stumped in 2010 but this year I plan to master it!! Well enough of my ramblings . Today im sporting a very relaxed look with some of my favorite pieces. I love love love my comfy flats from  just B . They complete my lazy laid back look  and calm colors.
Hair:   Amacci 
Scarf: Mr. Poet
Bracelet: RYCA
Blazer: Sh*t Happens
Tank: Jane
Pants: Snatch
Shoes: just B
Purse: BAIASTICE

No comments:

Post a Comment