Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Meet Me at the Club

How it all started .....My and I sister were out dancing on my chimera, yes I still use mines, and I noticed I only had 6 dances in rotation. Now mind you they were all very cute, but geeze....gets kinda predictable ya know lol. So I was on a mission to step my dance game up. I went to the Maestro Darren who has at least 60 dances in his huddlez and he was only happy to show them off lol. He also took me dance shopping and now I have a whopping 9 dances WOOT WOOT!!  My new dances inspired me to get dressed for the club.....this sexy look was the outcome.
Hair: Amacci _ nanette
Jacket/Dress: Indyra Originals _ nikka dress
Leggings: LG Concept pauliepaulie pants @   TDR
Shoes: Carmen's Shoes _ mallaki black/red
Earrings: [glow] Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment