Wednesday, January 19, 2011

1 Buck for a Tux

Well not even 1 buck did I have to pay for this adorable tux dress. It was a grand opening gift from Doppleganger Inc. I choose to pair it with the legging jeans from the RICIELLI newyear special set. My purse from YS&YS with an issue of my fav magazine peeking out was a perfect match. But my greatest accessory and luckiest find of the week was the newly released shoes from Indyra Originals Mainstore. These gorgeous gems came out of the box ready to wear. Lucky for me the skin was almost a perfect match as soon as I put them on, only a little tweaking was required. The jazzy hud was very simple to use, I had a ball changing the nail polish on my little toeseys so many choices. Right now the shoes only come in two colors but im sure there will be more to come and purses to match!!!!!!
Hair: BP
Leggings: TDR
Purse: YS&YS 
Skin: By Sensi Boyington

No comments:

Post a Comment