Friday, January 21, 2011

Fab Friday

I'm feeling fabulous on this beautiful friday morning. Mainly because of some great stores I discovered during my search to put this outfit together. My inspiration for this look was the stunning glitter sweatshirt from
The Sea Hole. I'm loving this store's style. I'm sure you all have visited it before, but if you haven't I suggest you do asap. I started out with the sweatshirt in a pinkish , mauve, blushy color, trying to prove to myself and Darren that I can wear pink. I tried and tried but no such luck. Alas, I reverted to my favorite color palette... black, grey and white. But Sensi is not a quitter, I will put together a pink look if it kills me!! And it just might.

Hair: Truth Hair _ raquel

Sweatshirt: The Sea Hole
Shirt: Mr. Poet
Skirt: Frangipani (i dont think its still available)


Purse: Mimikri
Socks: Luck Inc
Boots: Maitreya

No comments:

Post a Comment