Saturday, May 22, 2010

Lovin This Blonde

As mentioned in the previous post, im on a quest to find out if blondes have more fun and I gotta say, im really diggin the attention!! Not that I didnt get attention as a brunette, believe me I do, lol....but the crowd response is a little different. This could all be due to the fact that no one ever thought Sensi Boyington would go blonde.  I think this requires a little more research....stay tuned for more findings.....

Hair: Boon_hig915, blonde
Top: *Crazy*_Evil II outfit
Stockings: InimitablyDesign_sexy net tights

I thought these little boots were so cute! They come in all sorts of shiny colors and they come in a taller version but my calves are kinda thick , too many fitting issues for me , but it has a very easy resize script!
Boots: Slink_BeeBee boots ,white
Glasses: Role Optic_EternityII
Earrings&Bracelets: [Glow] Studio
Ring: [Glow] Studio_crow ring
Belt: Fri.day_part of paradiso romper


No comments:

Post a Comment