Sunday, May 2, 2010

Grin and Bare it

Hey Yall, Im Back!!! And im about 15 lbs thicker...thats what love does to ya :) Early this morning I decided to take a stroll around the Costa Rica Sim and see what hidden treasures I could find. Low and behold I came a cross a neat little store that I always categorized as a mens store *Connors* . This stylish store is certainly not new. I have passed the landmark out to a few of my guy friends. Who knew I could shop there too!!!


Hair: Truth_Tom hair
Earrings: [glow]studio_ No Round Earrings
Shades: [glow]studio_Shutter Shades
Rings: Bandit Jewelry _Diamond Party ring ,[glow] gold crow ring



Outfit: *Connors*_Leather Coat-Brown
Shoes: N-core_Soul XtremeHeel II
Tattoo: by Juice Bijoux
Skin: SaWoDe
Shape: OnPointe Shapes by Yasmin Lapointe



Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment