Saturday, May 15, 2010

BODY LANGUAGE

Ok, so I went to the Body Language store to look for some new poses and I didnt even get past the entrance. The sim is set up soooo cool !! It's kinda dark and rainy with awesome thunder and lighting effects. The best part was all these cool poses that were scattered about, some on cars, some on lamp posts, some standing alone. There was even this very twilight zoneish door that you open and it leads you to an enchanted forest of sorts.  Obvioulsy I never made it in to look for poses...I'll save that for tomorrow....but I did take some really cool pics in an outfit that I just love...hope you enjoy..



Hair: Boon_kar868 (hurry the whole store is 60% off!!!!)
Jacket: COCO_ fur bolero, black
Top: SK Designs_zebra top
Skirt: R.icielli_ ANTO high waist skirt


Stockings: Sheer_torn nylon black
Shoes: N-Core_Soul Xtreme heel II with stocking option worn
Bangles: Glow right arm, Mandala left arm
Earrings: Glow_kos silver
Cigarette: FNKY
Tattoo: Endless Pain Tattoos_ flourish



No comments:

Post a Comment