Monday, April 23, 2012

.::Look 172::.

My friends always ask me "Sensi, why do you carry a purse in sl?" Well DUH!! For two very obvious reasons...
1.Accessories make the outfit (earrings, necklace, belts, PURSES)
2. I have to have somewhere to keep Darrens Hershey's Kisses 
[09:24] DarcChild: make sure u let them know the kisses in the bag belong to me dammit


LOL ,See what I mean?

Hair: !lamb. Blush (Mesh) - Kit Kat
Skin: *YS&YS*
Shape: By Sensi Boyington
Jacket: *COCO*_BomberJacket(Black)
Top: Emery - Top Cut #Pure
Jeans: - piccara - Leo Pants (gray)
Purse: Baiastice_Plastik Black
Shoes: Slink_ Destiny Heels
Jewelry: Aluinn_journey set

NOW OPEN ENROLLMENT
FOR THE LATEST IN EVENTS, PARTIES, SALES, NEW RELEASES,REAL ESTATE AND SO MUCH MORE JOIN OUR GROUP IN WORLD....
SEARCH  X'CLUSIVE .COM





No comments:

Post a Comment