Monday, April 2, 2012

.::Look 167::.

I was doing some spring cleaning in my inventory and came across a pair of very cute very old
 (I'm talking maybe 2009) sandals. I never wore them because I couldn't make them fit, however my many years in sl have now made me a master object editor. So , I got them to fit, and as you will see they are before prim feet....but that's ok they are still workable. Just put some polish on those toes and your good to go. Now what to wear with these sl vintage sandals??? Well here's what i found in my travels......

Hair: [LeLutka]-YIPPIE (mesh)
Glasses: ROLE OPTIC GLASSES SG 91 (mesh)
Necklace: EarthStones Neisha Necklace (sold at COLLABOR88)
Bracelet: miel - FRIENDO bracelet
Top: The Sea Hole - Shardul blouse (sold at COLLABOR88)
Jeans: URBANA. Abbie Jeans Green Cosmo 
Shoes: ,+*AA*+. suede sandal *sand  Atelier AM
Skin: DREAM INK
Shape: By Sensi Boyington



No comments:

Post a Comment