Tuesday, May 17, 2011

That 70's Show

Oh Boy!!! I think the 70's style is making a come back!! I am loving these wide leg jeans...they are hugging me in ALL the right places (winks) Yep I got some junk in my trunk and aint afraid to show it, lol. The best part about these jeans is that THEY ARE ON SALE FOR 50L!!
                                                         
     Thats right ladies, these sexy Chloe jeans from  Fab.Pony are on sale for a limited time only!!
May 20th to be exact, so get your booty on down there and get a pair. Also no wardrobe is complete with out a sexy scrunchy top like this one from PHILO. They come is six juicy colors at a price that can't be beat!! So ladies me thinks you got some shopping to do!!
Hair: Fab.Pony _ brigitte
Top: PHILO _ 
Jeans: Fab.Pony _ chloe (pale blue)
Shoes: NARDCOTIX
Earrings/Bracelets: STREET DERMATOLOGY

FOR THE LATEST IN EVENTS, PARTIES, SALES, NEW RELEASES,REAL ESTATE AND SO MUCH MORE JOIN OUR GROUP IN WORLD....
SEARCH  X'CLUSIVE .COM



No comments:

Post a Comment