Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The Sexy Gardner

I would have to say aside from spending time with my family and blogging, gardening is one of my favorite things to do in SL. A few months ago I had the bright idea to start a garden. I wanted one that wasn't just for show so I found this great interactive garden. Not only do you have to tend to this garden ( water, spray for bugs, weed and talk to it) you also get a beautiful harvest in a couple weeks, pretty neat right? I actually combined two different gardening systems which I will list below. The other one allows raking , shoveling , planting ect.. animations which are sooo cute. You can have up to 6 people help you garden at one time!!! So this means get the husband off the couch and the kids off the Xbox and tell them to come help you garden! I'm planning on expanding mines a little ...adding more features, some flowers , a bench.... as soon as some prims become available on our land (hint darren) Oh and of course every girl has to have a sexy gardening outfit....here is one of mines :)
Hair: LAMB _ heart_honeycomb roots (group gift)
Tank: Cyber Starz _ part of summer breeze outfit/lemonade
Overralls:  {u.f.o.} sold at TFG
Shoes: Baby Monkey Shoes _ candi sneakers /yellow
Gardening Table: Alchemy's Attic _bittersweet creek potting bench
Watch: Miel _ troupe watch
Bracelet: ERRATIC
every thing pictured on the table comes when rezzed and its low prim!!!
Vegetable patches: Magic Crops by Garrin Guffey (i had to send him a message to take me to it, kinda hard to find...tell him Sensi sent you)

FOR THE LATEST IN EVENTS, PARTIES, SALES, NEW RELEASES,REAL ESTATE AND SO MUCH MORE JOIN OUR GROUP IN WORLD....
SEARCH  X'CLUSIVE .COM





No comments:

Post a Comment