Sunday, June 13, 2010

New York Swag

Today im feeling very round the way girl..ish. I got my Brooklyn swag going on by way of Chicago, lol. I absolutely adore the fedora with the scarf, sure it took my hair off, but thank goodness for skins with hairbases!! Speaking of hair bases , somebody please tell me why some skin creators STILL have'nt adopted the hairbases on their skins. How frustrating is that when you find a beautiful ,perfect skin and it has no hairbase, uggghhhhh!! But anywho, as I was holding my fake cigarette between my perfectly glossed lips , I was thinking, damn im cute....enjoy!!


Hat: LG FEMME_cruise fedora, white
Earrings: RYCA_keri hoop, platnium
Necklace: Redgrave_ saint claw,silver
Cigarette: FNKY!_ cigaretteII


Jacket: HooDgirlz_biker lady2
Tank: R.icielli_long top1,white
Jeans: INDI Designs
Shoes: N-Core_ soul xtreme heel II


Skin: Changing Facez& Savy Skins_savy skin A
Shape: Done by Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment