Thursday, June 10, 2010

MISS ME??

It's been a long time, should'na left you, without a dope beat to step to. LMAO yeah I can be lame at times...but if it made u chuckle, mission accomplished, if not LIGHTEN UP. I actually have missed you guys. Thank you for all the notecards and ims. I never thought it would happen to me but yes, my pc broke down!! I needed a new power supply...and with alot of hard work and determination I got one, yaaaayyy!! The whole time I was down , visions of skins, jewelry, moody's, danced in my head, but im back and ready to shop!!!!


Hair: W&Y_ model hair, black
Necklace: *YS&YS*_black pearl
Bracelets&Earrings:[glow]studio_kos silver (R arm)Mandala_takara bangle
Bag: COCO_clear tote bag (group gift)



Top: *Crazy* _gham shirt
Skirt: Frangipani_denim mini skirt, black
Stockings: *Sheer*_torn nylon, black
Boots: COCO_flat ankle boots(group gift)
Skin: Glance Skins_Ling, smokey
Shape: My own :)

No comments:

Post a Comment