Sunday, May 6, 2012

.::Look 176::.

Hello Everyone...today I would like to address a couple of questions from my readers.
1. What size does Sensi wear in mesh?
Well, it depends on the designer. In most I wear (L) but there are some that I wear (M) in.
Keep in mind I do have a mesh shape that has slightly smaller legs , butt, and boobs.
For instance the skirt I'm wearing below is (M)
Skirt: -Glam Affair - Lola Skirt (grape)
Top: - Nemesis - Fly bustier zebra
2. What kind of makeup and  does Sensi wear?
Sensi wears soooo many different makeup layers, sometimes many at one time, lol. Thank Goodness we can wear several layers at one time, that was the greatest addition EVER!
For this look:
*JeSyLiLO*::Lips::*Gloss (Gloss)
Garage_Makeup 53 
Eyelashes -20- DiamondDust *REDGRAVE*
Jewelry: Izzie's - Wooden Bead Jewelry (magenta)
Shoes: N-core COQUETTE Glitter Edition "Fatpack"
Hair: booN YNO421 hair black
Skin: *YS&YS*
Shape: By Sensi Boyington
Feel free to ask me any other questions you may have by leaving a comment here or leave me a message 
in-world!




No comments:

Post a Comment