Tuesday, July 19, 2011

.::LOTD 150::.

 While on one of my late night shopping excursions I came across a great store that is totally new to me
-BC- Shapes & Skins. The first thing I noticed was the group gift, a sexy green and black dress
 (to be blogged soon) . There were also cute shapes and skins not to mention sexy dresses, tops and bottoms.
This is definitely a landmark that I will be visiting again and again :)
Hair: vive9 _ fredja (brisk)
Necklace/Bracelet: Miel _ friendo
Skin: LAQ _ imani (nougat)
Shape: -BC- Shapes & Skins _ lolita (modified)
Tank: -BC- Shapes & Skins _ panda (yellow)
Capri : Kitties Lair _ ruffled capris satin white
Sandals: Slink
NOW OPEN ENROLLMENT
FOR THE LATEST IN EVENTS, PARTIES, SALES, NEW RELEASES,REAL ESTATE AND SO MUCH MORE JOIN OUR GROUP IN WORLD....
SEARCH  X'CLUSIVE .COM




No comments:

Post a Comment