Sunday, February 13, 2011

52 week color challenge (red)

Well clearly my sister and I are going to two totally different parties lol, never the less, we both look stunning in our red. I found this outfit in the vintage section of my inventory. Sister can I borrow that jacket???
Sensi is wearing:                                                                  Goldy is wearing:
Hair:   Logo & Kin                                                                Hair: Maitreya
Outfit: no longer available                                                        Jacket: DeLa
                                                                                             Top: SU!
                                                                                             Skirt: Apple May Designs
                                                                                             Boots: Mentine

2 comments: