Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Sixth Day of Christmas...

On the 6th day of Christmas , my True Love gave to me....a pair of kick ass boots from Diva's Fine Shoes.
If your anything like me, its hard as heck to get a pair of boots to fit my thick calves. For this
reason I dont have many boots that go past my ankles. But when my Sexy Santa took me down to Diva's, all my worries were put to rest. And great news all my fat pack princess's , one boot will give you endless color options!!! If you have trouble resizing , get your boots custom fit to perfection by the super helpful staff. The owner himself helped me with mines! So go on down to Divas ...you wont be dissapointed!!

Boots: Diva's Fine Shoes_citigirl boots
Tights: Ibizarre_pink footless tights
Sweater:[Addict] ziomara sweater dress(group gift)
Bangles: (L)Ryca _ (R) YS&YS
Hair: Fab.Pony_brigitte hair
Earrings: Mandala_monica earrings(purple)

No comments:

Post a Comment