Friday, September 10, 2010

Fierce Diva Alert

Since I've been away for a little while , I felt it necessary to go hard for this post. I love wearing all black and tonite this outfit really fits my mood.  Also im just loving this new ponytail I got from Fab.Pony at the
2010 HAIR FAIR. It was well worth the battle with lag. I recommend you mosey on down there and check out the awesome styles if you havent already.
Hair: FAB.PONY
Skin: Dream Ink
Shape: By Sensi Boyington

Glasses: Role Optic
Earrings: Street Dermatology
Top: RunoRuno

Leggings: Fishy Strawberry
Purse: Indrya Originals
Shoes: N-Core

Watch: Bandit Jewelery
Bracelet: Street Dermatology
Belly Ring: Twisted and Spoiled
                                                                              
                                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment