Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Red Hotness

I loveeee my sexy red pumps from URBANITY!! I have had them for so long but I never wore them because I couldnt get them to fit right. Sensi being a rather voluptous woman...sometimes its hard to get prims to fit. My calves are very thick so often they show thru the prims. I figured out all I have to do is create a sock in the same color as the prim to be worn underneath and viola, no skin peeking thru. For these darling little pumps i just created a short white-ish sock layer and it fit perfect with the bobbi socks, yaaayyyy!

Hair: LAMB_ whoop dee doo, kit-kat
Necklace: RYCA, silver chain choker
Bag: *BOOM*
                                
                                                                       Shoes: URBANITY
                                                                       Dress: *BOOM*
                                                                       Bracelets: Street Dermatology(left), YS&YS(right)

Shape: By Sensi Boyington
Skin: Glance_ling, smokey

No comments:

Post a Comment